09 August 2008

Pre-race meeting tonight, 9th August at 6:00pm at RIM Park.

The race organizers and volunteers look forward to meeting you tonight for the pre-race meeting. You'll meet your fellow contenders, the race oranizers, get your race kit and swag, get last minute briefings. There has been lots of behind-the-scenes planning and meetings, lots of new and exciting things in store, and our entire race crew is eager to begin.

I know that participants who have run this event in the past are nervous, because they know what to expect. And I know that the new participants are nervous, because they don't know what to expect. Heck, I'm even nervous, and I don't have to worry about running 160 KMs in 8 days.

Over the event I will have limited and infrequent access to email. If you do email me, I will respond as soon as I can. You can always reach me at home at (519) 664-1331 if there is any urgency. Or post to the Discussion Forum if appropriate.

No comments:

Contributors